My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://beerobsessed.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

DUI enforcement stepped this Memorial Day weekend

Memorial weekend or not, obviously you should never drink and drive. To help reinforce this, many Bay Area counties will have DUI checkpoints setup along with more patrols on the streets and highway looking for intoxicated drivers this weekend.
I had the experience of going through a DUI checkpoint this last holiday season. While I did have a couple drinks prior in the evening and definitely felt OK to drive, it was a nerve racking experience nonetheless. I was quickly interviewed by an officer and was allowed to proceed. In the end, I was glad they were out there doing their job.
Please be safe this weekend and every other day too.

No comments: