My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://beerobsessed.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Death of the Brother David wax seal.....Anderson Valley responds

In my post below about the disappearance of the Brother David wax seal, Anderson Valley Brewing Company has posted a comment:

Hi there,Thanks for writing about Brother David's. I'm the GM here at AVBC and I thought I would let you know about the wax.

Turns out there was an issue I didn't know about:
We have had complaints from people that the wax was hard to get off and was leaving a funky smell behind, so we decided to discontinue it.

and one we have all been affected by:
The price increase was due to higher cost such as transportation and ingredients. Barley is up about 75% from last year and hops are up 400% (if you can get them)Thanks for all the support and Bahl Hornin!

Anyway, pretty cool that I got a response from AVBC. I appreciate them taking the time to comment......also let's me know some folks are reading!

No comments: