My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://beerobsessed.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 4, 2008

My local store makes a correction

Well, as I mentioned below, I was bummed when my local store pulled a bunch of local craft beers from the shelf and replaced it with some imported beers. They have an imported beer section so it was odd to plop them in where they did. I talked with the store staff a couple of times about this and who knows, maybe others spoke to them too.
Well yesterday I go in and much to my surprise and pleasure, the imported beers were pulled (and placed with the imports) and replaced with Allagash Triple Reserve and Allagash White.
I would still like to speak with the buyer because they originally had Moylans in this spot. I don’t know if there is a distribution issue or if the buyer just wanted to try something else. Anyway, good news and glad we could help.

No comments: