My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://beerobsessed.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Don’t buy in bulk?

At some stores it doesn’t pay to buy in quantity…..
In one of my previous posts about deal shopping for beer, I mentioned to always be aware about pricing deals on quantity. In other words, the 12 pack may be cheaper than the six pack. So you might as well stock up.
Turns out it is equally important to watch this for the opposite reason as well. My local bevmo, which I have many complaints about, has made it a better deal to buy Gordon Biersch six packs over 12 packs. Note the two photos below. Six packs are $6.99 and twelve packs are $14.99. Holy crap, you get charged an extra buck for trying to buy in bulk! Watch those prices….


No comments: